If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please contact the practice on 01509212093
- Do you, anyone in your household, or anyone in your support bubble, have any symptoms of COVID-19 including:
a) A new, continuous cough?
b) A high temperature (37.6 C or over) or have you/they felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
c) A loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
d) Are you or they awaiting COVID19 test results?
- Are you in contact or have been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you been notified by ‘NHS Test and Trace’ in the last 14 days that you are a contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- If you have returned or entered the UK in the last 14 days, are you required to self-isolate?
- Were you asked to shield (pre-1st August 2020) and now classified as “vulnerable” or “extremely vulnerable”?
ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- To attend appointment alone where possible and arrive promptly. If you are late, we may not be able to see you.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment.
- Please contact the practice when you have arrived via telephone as the front door will be locked.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring to your appointment.
- Once you arrive, you will be greeted by a nurse and asked to use hand sanitiser for 20 seconds. You will then be directed to reception to complete any necessary paperwork.
- We ask that you refrain from touching any other surfaces than those required e.g. hand sanitiser, pens.
- After your appointment is finished, you will be asked to make your way back to the reception if required. The practice front door will be opened for you by the nurse.